Water Conservation and Profitability Award
Mar 11, 2015
The Water Conservation and Profitability Award recognizes a Texas or Oklahoma cotton producer who successfully utilized and managed a profitable conservation water strategy during the 2015 growing season, using a subsurface drip irrigation system (SDI) and meeting other criteria as detailed in the guidelines. This award is sponsored by Eco-Drip and Cotton Farming magazine. Eco-Drip is a full service subsurface drip irrigation company specializing in design, installation and support of SDI solutions for irrigation and fertigation for more than 30 years.
1. A cotton producer whose operation is located in the state of Texas or Oklahoma.
2. A total of at least 50 acres watered by subsurface drip irrigation.
1. The Water Conservation and Profitability Award will be presented by Eco-Drip during the Plains Cotton Growers Annual Meeting at the 2016 TCGA Annual Meeting and Trade Show in Lubbock, Texas.
2. The Award Winner will receive an engraved plaque commemorating his/her achievement, a custom embroidered jacket and a one-night hotel stay for the 2016 TCGA event.
3. The Award Winner will be featured in the March 2016 issue of Cotton Farming magazine and on the Cotton Farming website – cottonfarming.com.
Eco-Drip will officially announce the award at the 2015 TCGA Trade Show during the PCGA Annual Meeting.